Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Broadway Tuesday

Have you seen the Disney movie The Little Mermaid? I would doubt that you haven't. But, did you know that the movie was made into a Broadway musical? I think I have shared some songs or photos from it in the past. 
Today I am going to share an awesome scene from the stage version, featuring Sierra Boggess as Ariel. First of all, isn't the set in this video AMAZING? I love how they make it feel like you are actually under water with the actors. It is stunning! I just love this show, and I hope to see it live someday.





6 comments:

  1. Cool video! (my favorite is Les Poissons, though :D ) Yeah it is neat how they make it seem like you are all underwater there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, Nathan! Les Poissons is funny. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this musical! (I love the original movie, too. ;) ) Sierra is a perfect Ariel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Cortney! Yes, she is the perfect Ariel.

      Delete
  3. I was in this play! Though, sadly, they cut out several of the new songs. They kept One Step Closer and She's in Love, at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! Oh, too bad. I love all of the songs that were added!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.