Monday, August 5, 2013

Book Review Monday: I'm Reading...

Okay, guys, I did not have the time to finish a book to give you a review today. Sorry about that!

I'll tell you what I've been up to instead.
I've been working on pre-edits for my novel, Swept to Sea, and that's given me little time for reading.
Also, I had an interview about playwriting for a group at a local professional theatre.
So, alas, I haven't done a lot of reading.

I wish I'd finished reading a book for you today!

What are you reading today? What's on your to-be-read list?

4 comments:

  1. Cool, sounds like you're having fun!

    I haven't been doing much reading, too busy lately. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Nathan!
      Oh, too bad. :( That's never fun!

      Delete
  2. I hope your editing and interview went well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.