Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Broadway Tuesday: Someone Like You

Hello, everyone!

This weekend, I got to see The play Red Badge Variations at the Coterie Theatre. It was its world premiere, and it was a fantastic show! It had superb acting and great characters and themes. It was a modern take on the classic book Red Badge of Courage, and was set in modern-day Afghanistan.

If you live in the Kansas City area, I strongly suggest you go see it. It plays September 17th-October 5th.


Anyway, that has nothing to do with today's Broadway Tuesday.

Today I will share a song I LOVE from Jekyll and Hyde: "Someone Like You."


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this song! I really like this musical a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Badge Variations sounds interesting. Great song from J&H too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.