Monday, December 16, 2013

Book Review Monday: Various Book Info

Hello!
I was going to share an interview with you today, but decided I have some other things to share with you instead.
First of all, I wanted to say I did an author interview on Caryl McAdoo's blog.

Don't forget to read that!


And, I also wanted to mention Swept to Sea is on Goodreads, so please mark it as "To-Read" or rate it if you have read it.


Finally, don't forget to take a look at Swept to Sea on Amazon.


Oh, and, I also want to know: are you interested in helping me promote Swept to Sea?

You could do an interview with me on your blog, invite me over for a guest post, or talk about it on social media.

Interested in a free review copy, if you have a blog to review it on and don't have your copy yet?

Want to learn more ways you can help me with Swept to Sea?

Shoot me an email at heathermanningauthor(at)gmail(dot)com and we can talk!

3 comments:

  1. Great interview!
    Sorry, I don't have a blog to review Swept to Sea on. :(
    I love it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting interview with Caryl McAdoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.