Now, I know that could sound weird. Why would I be reading my own book? Well, I was reading it to take notes. See, I don't want to mess anything up in the sequel! So, I went through the entire book and took notes on the characteristics and traits and statements of the main characters in the next book, Ivy and Gage.
Today I will give you some of the notes I took! I thought it would be fun for you to see how I'm doing this.
- cares about Rutger's status as earl.
- is the "mother" of the trio
- likes to weigh possibilities before acting
- face turns red when she lies
- very prone to seasickness
- has reoccurring nightmares
- uses slang like "cap'n."
- always has something to be joyful for
- likes to joke
- likes to talk
- sometimes feels like an idiot around women
These are just some notes I took. If you have read Swept to Sea, what did you think of these characters?