Saturday, November 22, 2014

Catch Up Friday: TV, Book Signings, Contract, Oh My!

I have been ridiculously busy for a long time, and I am sorry to have neglected this blog!

Here's a little bit of what I have been up to:

1. I dressed as a black and white Audrey Hepburn for Halloween.



















2. I signed a book contract with my publisher for Carried Home, sequel to Swept to Sea.



















3. I was Dorothy in my school's skit of Wizard of Oz.















4. I was on TV.



















(Watch Heather Manning's Report on Fox 4 News.)

5. I met Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.














(If you live in the area, go see this amazing show at the Coterie Theatre!)

6. I will be signing copies of Swept to Sea at  the Woodneath Library Center. 
Stop by and get a signed copy of Swept to Sea for yourself and for a Christmas gift!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun! :D Congratulations on your conract, and good luck with your book signing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy! :)
    I love your Halloween costume, and congratulations on your contract for Carried Home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My Writing Desk" has been included in our A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-sunday-drive.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.