Sunday, February 15, 2015

"How Do I Look?"

Most writers are procrastinators, and I have to admit that at times, I do my fair share of procrastinating.

So, as I'm working on edits for Carried Home, I've found many useful things that I absolutely have to do before I complete my edits. 

One of those useful things just happened to be redesigning my blog. What do you think? Do you like the look?

I hope you do!


So...another activity I chose to spend *ahem waste* my time was creating a brand new Swept to Sea quiz. (You've taken the old one, right? Right?)

Now, you can find out which character from Swept to Sea you look like! It's a lot of fun. I took it, and I look like Eden. (Surprise, surprise...)

Who do you look like? Take the quiz now. 

9 comments:

  1. I like your blog's new look! I got Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I like the new look for the blog!

    I took the quiz and got Gage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the new look! I got Lady Eden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone; I am glad you like the new look! Thanks for taking my quiz. I think it's just so fun to see your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look, Heather :)
    I know I took the "old quiz" a long time ago, but I can't remember what I got, so I just took it again. The hobby questions is really hard! I enjoy all but the cooking :D I got Matthew!
    For the new quiz, I look like Addie Thompson Poole. From the description, it sounds like I'm really going to like her! When does Carried Home come out? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Sarah! Right now, my release date is April 28th!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.