Saturday, May 30, 2015

Romantic Time's Convention (RT) Part 3

Be prepared for another chronicle in my adventures at the RT convention. 
So, remember how I told you about Club RT? Well, it was finally time for my slot of appearing at Club RT. After much ado, trying to find where on earth I was supposed to do, I spoke to a lady who gave my my name plaque and told me I could sit anywhere I liked. So, I set up shop and waited for people to come near me so I could tel them about my books. All in all, it was a fun experience. 

Right after my time slot at Club RT, Melanie Dickerson appeared for her time slot. So, naturally, I had to stop to say hi and get a picture with her. She is so sweet! 


That night, after many rehearsals, my sister and I skipped out on the night's parties and went out to dinner with our dad and one of his friends from work. The lemon cake at the restaurant we visited was ABSOLUTELY fabulous. It was also a nice change of scenery to get away from the fabulous hustle and bustle of RT.

The next morning, I attended the "How Sweet It Is" breakfast mixer held by many fabulous inspirational authors. This is always my favorite part of RT. So fun, and such a great time to see lots of friends! 


The lovely Lenora Worth and I. I'm so glad she was able to come this year! She's so sweet. 

Betsy St.Amant and I! We knew each other from Facebook, so it was great to finally meet in person.


So..that's all I will post about for today. Catch me later for more about the convention including lots of details on the Giant Book Fair where I signed books, dressed as my main character Eden!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally figured out what to do for Club RT; that was confusing! ;)

    I can't wait to read what you have to say about the Giant Book Fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about the RT convention, Heather. I've never been, and it's fun to have a look at it through the eyes of an attendee! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.