Friday, July 18, 2014

Catch-Up Friday: A Little Library!

Have you heard of "little free libraries"?

I first heard of them when a kid in a city near me created one in his front yard. He had a box outside to serve as the library, and the rules were simple: take a book, leave a book.

I simply love this concept, so I was really happy to hear that an area near me created their own Little Library. 

So, what did I do this week? I dropped Swept to Sea off at my local little library, of course! I hope it goes to a good home. 



Besides that, this week I began editing "Carried Home," my sequel to "Swept to Sea"!
I really like editing so I am happy about that. What have you been up to this week?



6 comments:

  1. The little library is a cool idea! I'm excited to read Carried Home!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cortney! I'm so happy to be editing it.

      Delete
  2. That's cool, I've ever seen one of those before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, Nathan? They are pretty awesome. I'm glad we have one by me.

      Delete
  3. The little library is a great idea! I hope your book goes to a good home too!
    Have fun editing your new book!! Click, click, click goes the pen!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.