Friday, July 25, 2014

Catch-Up Friday: My Keyboard

The last few days, my poor keyboard has felt neglected. I used to use it all the time as I wrote. Now, I am editing, and I don't see my keyboard that much anymore.
Is it weird that I feel emotionally attached to my keyboard? Probably. But here's what it looks like:
Can you tell I use it quite a lot? Most of the keys are to the point where they are completely unreadable. When other people use my computer, they have no idea what they are typing. 
Somehow, I must have all of the keys memorized, because I never have any trouble finding a key. 

Does your keyboard  look like mine? Would you be able to use this one?


8 comments:

  1. Your poor key board! I wouldn't be able to type on it. I'm horrible wen it comes to typing without looking at the keys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, Cortney? I have surprisingly gotten pretty good at it. I guess I have to. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree poor, poor keyboard!! I guess they need to have a heavy duty keyboard for
    writers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, yes they do! They could make a lot of money on that.

      Delete
  3. Lol, that's one sad keyboard. :) I've got a few keys (my E and O) that are partially worn off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Haha my E is completely gone. The O is one that is actually partially there. The only ones completely intact are: Q, W, Y, P, G, J, K, Z, X, and B.

      Delete
  4. My keyboard is getting worn too...not nearly as bad as yours, though. :) I kinda of like having it worn though, I guess as proof that I actually DO write or something...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather! I love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) http://2friends2pens.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.