Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Broadway Tuesday

This weekend on youtube I watched the musical, not the movie, of The Little Mermaid. Let me just say, that I LOVED it!!!! The actors were amazing! The set and costumes were ingenious! The voices were perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, Sierra Boggess's voice is beautiful no matter what she is singing, but she was perfect for the role of Ariel and acted it beautifully.
Norm Lewis was a very cool Triton.
Sherie Renee Scott is another woman with a very pretty voice and perfected the role of the evil seawitch, Ursula.

The plot was good, so good, that I thought it was better than the movie. I recommend this show to everyone, keeping in mind that although this is a children's show it is great for teens and adults, as well.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this musical!!! You're right, Sierra Boggess is amazing as Ariel. I wish I could have seen this in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Chef Louie is my Favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it would have been cool to see this show in person!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.