Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday: Swept to Sea is on the Amazon Bestseller List

Hello, everyone!
I am absolutely ecstatic telling you this. You may have heard on Facebook or Twitter that my debut novel, Swept to Sea, has been on the Amazon Bestseller List.
It fluctuates throughout the day, but as I am writing this, it is number 44 on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say, I am sooooo thrilled.

You can view Swept to Sea by clicking here.

Now, I would love for you to help me promote. I would absolutely love it if you could do anything to help me. (Tweets, Facebook posts, Pinterest, etc.) You could create posts of your own or just like or share mine.

Just talking to your friends will help me.

If you want to do anything special like on a blog or anything else, you may contact me here.
For more information, you can see my press kit.


Thanks for everything you've done so far. You are amazing.


5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.