Friday, January 24, 2014

Writing Friday: Two Interviews

Hello!
First of all, as I am writing this on Thursday night, Swept to Sea is on the Bestseller List for the 9th day at number 75. I am so excited and can't thank you enough.

For today, I am going to share two interviews with you.

First of all, to find out a secret about me no one else knows, visit the "What's Beyond Forks?" blog by clicking here.


Now, to see the top five things on my bucket list, visit this blog.


Enjoy! If you have time, leave a comment on those sites, please. :) I would love to chat with you!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on staying on the bestseller list for so long! And I hope you stay on even longer. I saw that you're on there again today (10 days, yay!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being on the bestseller's list, and good interviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.