Friday, August 22, 2014

Catch-Up Friday: Disney World and School Started

So, what have I been up to lately?
Well, last week, I was at Disney World. If you know me, you know that I am absolutely obsessed with Disney World, so this was thrilling for me.
What's your favorite ride at Disney? Tell me in the comments. Mine is Pirates of the Caribbean. I rode it three times on this trip and five times when I went to Disneyland a few years ago. (Maybe that's why there are pirates in my books!)
Here are some pictures of the fun I had.
It was my first time riding Splash Mountain. I loved it!

I resort-hopped some. The Boaardwalk was really nice!

When I get married...

The Beach Club Resort was pretty cool as well. 

I loved it there!

The Be Our Guest restaurant was Beauty and the Beast-themed. 

I wanted to meet Gaston, but he wasn't there, so I had to settle for his statue. 

Waiting for the monorail at the end of the day! I spent 16 hours total at Disney World in one day. And I wouldn't have had it any other way!




Other than that, when I got home, I started typing up my edits for Carried Home. Then, school started. On Thursday, I began senior year of high school!


So, tell me in the comments. What is your favorite Disney World Ride?

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun at Disney World! I hope you have a great school year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Space Mountain and Tomorrow land has always been my favorite since I was a kid. I too am a huge Disney fan. I have in the past worked for Disney at the Disney Stores. There was a time that if there was a degree to have in all things Disney, I would have had a double masters! I loved Disney so much that in the book I am writing, my main character is performing in front of Cinderella's castle in the opening sequence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool, Luis. Thank you for stopping by! I love Space Mountain as well. So much fun!
      I would really love to work at Disney some day.
      Awesome! I want to read that some time! :)

      Delete
  3. I sent you a note on Facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a wonderful time! I went to Hollywood studious last time I went...I'm not sure what my favorite thing was, but I do know I was laughing a lot through the first part of the Star Wars ride. :) My sisters went to the Be Our Guest restaurant when they went, it looked like it could be cool. Have you ever been to Downtown Disney? It is free and mostly stores, but still nice to go if you can't make it to the park. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hollywood Studios is pretty fun. I used to like the Star Wars ride a lot.
      Yeah, the Be Our Guest restaurant is very neat. I definitely would go again.
      Downtown Disney is awesome! I went for the first time this trip and then went again later on in the same trip. It is really nice if you can't make it into the parks or afford it. :D

      Delete
  5. Cool! Looks like you had a lot of fun! My favorite rides in Disney World are the Haunted Mansion and the Speedaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.