Friday, August 1, 2014

Catch Up Friday: A Fun Week

Hey everyone! What have you been doing this week?
I've been really busy doing different things--one of them being editing my first draft of Carried Home.
I created this necklace featuring--you guessed it--my very own Swept to Sea! Do you like it?
Also during the week, I went out to see the movie Pompeii. I really enjoyed it! Have you seen that film?
In the middle of the week, President Obama stopped by my town to stay overnight and give a speech. (Without getting all political, even if I don't agree with everything the president is doing, it's still pretty neat to have someone so famous come near you.) He even stopped at my favorite local coffee shop in Parkville--one owned by my friend! 
Here is his plane as he flew over my house to land in KCI. How close have you gotten to a president?




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the necklace! It's so pretty!

    I saw Pompeii, too, and I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, that's an awesome necklace!I Haven't seen Pompeii yet, but I want to.

    I think the closest I've been to a president is near the motorcade as it went past in D.C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.