Saturday, October 11, 2014

Catch-Up Friday: A Week of Homework...

Hey everyone! I have been super busy with homework all week. Especially physics and math homework. Ugh.

Did you take physics in school? Did you like it or dislike it?

This weekend I am also really busy. Yesterday I went to an event called Waterfire Kansas City. It was an outdoor event on the Plaza where local performers sang songs from this year's show season. I got to hear everything from The Book of Mormon to Violet to Fiddler on the Roof and many in between. This was awesome. I am so proud of Kansas City's theatre scene!

So, what are you doing this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Cool, Waterfire Kansast sounds like fun!
    I took a half-year of physics in high school and I liked it (physics in college was a lot harder though).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.