Monday, September 29, 2014

Hello!

Hey guys, I have really been neglecting this blog. I know these are simply excuses, but I have been extremely busy. Between my writing, my editing, preparing for an author event, and being interviewed for television, I have hardly had time for this blog.

I will start back on my schedule on Wednesday, and give you a nice post on Friday explaining what  I have been up to.

I would also like to explain that for the time being, I will be skipping my Music Thursday posts. I love them, but during the times I am busy, they won't be around much. I will post some when I can, though.


Thank you so much for sticking with me! I hope to hear from you all. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! ;) Sounds like you've been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read about what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.