Friday, October 3, 2014

TV Interviews and Book Signings!

Hey everyone! I am so sorry that I have neglected the blog lately, but I am here to tell you what has kept me so busy.
Last week, local news station Fox 4 News came to interview me. This was part of their Reaching For Excellence Award. I had an absolutely great time and can't wait for it to air in a few weeks. I will post a link when they put it online as well.

Here they were filming me talking to the yearbook staff.
Also, I was part of the Maranatha Book Fest this weekend. This was really fun for me, since I love doing author events. I signed copies of Swept to Sea and also spoke to a group there about what it is like being a teenage published author. I also gave advice for writers who are starting out. I love doing events like these and hope to do more in the near future.
At my table at the Book Fest. 

Speaking to the group. They asked some great questions!
And finally, I have something pretty awesome for you. The extremely talented Monica over at Novel Characters illustrated some of my reader's favorite scene from Swept to Sea!
Make sure you stop by her blog and tell her how amazing the artwork is, but until then, I will share it with you here. Please stop over and look at her blog too, though. :)



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looks like you've been having fun, looking forwar to seeing your interview :)

    I really like the picture/illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you've been really busy! I wish I could have made it to the Book Fest. I can't wait to see your interview. That picture is just gorgeous, and that's my favorite scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.