Friday, October 17, 2014

Catch Up Friday: Am Reading!

Hey everyone!
Lately I have been catching up on my reading. I am kind of in a lull between working on projects, so now I have some peaceful time to READ!

I just finished Abandoned Memories by MaryLu Tyndall, and now I am reading The Westward Brides Collection, which is a series of novellas written by many authors. I am enjoying it so far.

Also, I wanted those of you who were wondering that my TV feature on Fox 4 is still going to happen. However, because the Royals (Kansas City's baseball team) kept winning and is now in the World Series, my feature has been bumped back a few times. I will let you know when it plays!

In the mean time, enjoy this photo of a blue fountain in KC, celebrating the Royals' success!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Have fun with your reading. Good job Royals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.