Friday, October 31, 2014

Catch Up Friday: Disney, TV Interview, and Book Sale!

Happy Halloween! Are you doing anything special today?
I am dressing up for Halloween...my yearbook staff is sponsoring a costume contest which I am excited for! I'll post pictures of my costume at some point.

So...I have been incredibly busy lately.

Last week, I got to go to Disney World, which was awesome. I went to all four parks and had an awesome time.


Me and Gaston!

At the 1950's Prime Time Cafe!

I also want to tell you that my TV feature for Fox Four's Reaching for Excellence award will air THIS Wednesday, November 5th at 9:00 PM. It will also re-air several times after that, and I will be sure to post the link for you to see it. 

Finally, yet equally important, I wanted to tell you that Swept to Sea is CURRENTLY ONLY 99 cents! So if you buy it right now you would be saving $3. Sounds like a deal to me! 
So, please consider purchasing Swept to Sea during this limited time if you have not already and sharing the deal with your friends. As I am writing this, Swept to Sea has reached number 38 on the Amazon Bestseller list! Let's see how far we can make it go!



3 comments:

  1. Awesome! hope you had fun at Disney, and at your Halloween party. Looking forward to your interview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your interview, and I'm glad that you had a fun time at Disney World!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.