Friday, April 12, 2013

Writing Friday

Hello everyone...
First of all I want you to take a look at my beautiful header at the top of my blog generously made by my friend Leah. (click on her name to visit her blog!)

Instead of writing a blurb about one of my characters, this week I wanted to show you where I am in my writing.

Currently I am working on editing "Swept Away" (read more about it here)

This is what a little bit of my editing looks like...
I love my sticky notes and red ink!


At the same time, I am writing the sequel to "Swept Away" starring Ivy and Gage.


And right now, I am reading a great book by Stephanie Morrill and Jill Williamson called "Go Teen Writers".  It is helping me learn a lot about writing!


4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.