Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Hello, my dear blog followers.

I am deeply sorry I haven't been around the last few days. I was attending the Romantic Times Booklover's convention.

I attended writer's workshops every day and learned a lot, but, alas, I had no time to write blog posts.

I promise I will get back to the schedule tomorrow and apologize for any inconvenience.
Also, please note that my blog URL or address had changed to http://heathermauthor.blogspot.com
Please get the word out or I might lose some followers. 
Meanwhile, I will share some pictures with you.

Just a part of one of my day's schedule:

Some photos from Deeanne Gist's presentation on Victorian clothing.






















 The hotel:








 My popcorn from movie night:
The delicious pizza at Crown Center:

And, a temporary typewriter tattoo from an author. I thought it was fitting for the theme of my blog. ;)


4 comments:

  1. Dee's presentation looks Awesome! I wish I could have seen it!

    I had fun for the days I was at the convention, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cortney! It was a lot of fun. I was glad to see you there!

      Delete
  2. Cool, sounds like a fun convention!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.