Friday, May 17, 2013

Writing Friday: Matthew Emery

Hello, everyone! Thanks for participating in last week's character interview.
This week and next week may be the last character interviews I do for a while, so ENJOY this one! Just kidding ;P
After that, I will probably still be posting about my stories, but I've run out of major characters to interview at the moment. I'll keep you posted on what I'm doing!

Okay, here goes for this week's character description. Leave some questions for my character on this post and they will be answered in an interview next week!

Matthew Emery grew up in London and is an acquaintance of EdenIvy, and Aimee. (If you don't know these three characters, feel free to click on their names to learn more about them.)

Matthew has dark blonde hair that curls around his ears. He has midnight blue eyes and is very handsome. He is of medium height and build. Matthew his about twenty-four years old.
I imagine him looking like Hadley Fraser, but with bluer eyes and blonder hair.


Matthew is concerned about others, willing to do anything to help those he cares about, and brave.

He never met his father and was abandoned by his mother at a young age. He was taken in by a church and raised there. Matthew works as a merchantman right now and plans to be a missionary some day. He loves to spread God's Word. 

Aimee and Ivy ask Matthew to help them search for Eden when she goes missing. He offers his ship and his time and goes along with them, reluctant to take women on a voyage but glad to search for Eden.

I intend for him to be one of the main characters of my third and final book in my trilogy.



So, what do you think of Matthew?
Please, leave some questions for him in your comments and see them answered in my final (for now!) character interview.
Have a good weekend everybody!


10 comments:

  1. He sounds cool!

    My question is:

    How did you become a merchantman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your favorite color?
    Where were you born?
    What's your favorite thing to do?
    Have you ever had a pet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Eden! They'll be answered next week.

      Delete
  3. Interesting.

    My questions would be:

    How long have you known Eden, Ivy, and Aimee?

    How did you get your ship ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, Nathan! I appreciate your questions.

      Delete
  4. What kind of ship do you have and what does it look like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Your question will be answered next week. :)

      Delete
  5. Matthew sounds like a nice bloke!
    My questions to him are:
    1. Why are you reluctant to have women on board your ship?
    2. Do you know who your father is?
    3. Do you know why your mother abandoned you?
    4. Do you harbor and ill feelings toward your parents? or
    have any wish to meet them?
    5. Where would be your ideal place to do your missionary
    work?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.