Friday, May 10, 2013

Writing Friday

Hey, everyone.
First of all, I want you to check out my friend Adriana's blog where she is doing a character interview like I do! So, it would be nice if you stopped by and left her a comment with a question in it. :) Thanks!

Okay, I skipped last week, but the week before last, I introduced you to my character, Aimee Dawson.

My amazing readers left some questions for Aimee, so here goes the interview:

1. What are your brothers named? How much younger than them are you? (from Cortney)
My brothers are Richard, Robert, Alex, and Thomas. The oldest, Richard, is 35 years old and the youngest, Thomas, is 25 so they are quite a bit older than me. Richard was 16 when I was born, so all of my brothers kind of spoiled me because I was the only little girl.

2. What is your favorite color? And, do you like traveling? (from Eden)
Pink! I love pink so much. Nearly all of my dresses are different shades of pink. 

As to your question about traveling, I have not been traveling very much. I think it would be exciting to see new places, though.

3. What is your favorite animal? Where in London do you live? (from Nathan)
Hmmm.... I really love cats. They are so cute and fluffy and they kill mice...I hate mice.

I live near the northern side of London.

4. What is your favorite food? Have you met the Queen of England? (from Sandy)
My favorite food is gingerbread. It is just delightful.

No, I have not met the Queen of England, but I would  be honored to.

Thanks so much to Aimee for answering these questions, and to Cortney, Eden, Nathan, and Sandy for giving her questions to answer!

Have a nice weekend.


3 comments:

  1. She sounds awesome (even if she likes cats ;) )!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cortney. Haha I know you don't like cats :)

      Delete
  2. Cool, she sounds like a good character, interesting answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.