Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Broadway Tuesday

"Masquerade! Paper faces in parade... masquerade...hide your face so the world will never find you...."
Did you know that this Saturday was Phantom of the Opera US's 25th anniversary?

 It was, and Hugh Panaro, the man I saw as Phantom announced that he will be leaving the production sometime this summer, I believe. 

Here is a video of "All I Ask of You" which is from last year's 25th Anniversary concert which was celebrated in the UK.  This is Hadley Frasier and Sierra Boggess.
These two are SO cute together....

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I didn't realize that about the anniversary, it's been around quite a while! Neat video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Saturday was the exact anniversary! I wish I'd known.
    That's too bad about Hugh Panaro; I've seen him, too.
    You're right, they play their parts very well in this video, and both are great singers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.