Anyway, on Writing Friday I am going to interview Lady Eden Trenton, who you met last Friday. If you missed my description of her, you can find it here.
Okay, these questions come straight from my readers, so here we go!
1. What do you think of the new window tax in your country? (From Cortney)
I have heard my father complaining about the window tax. He says that the King is charging two shillings for each house, and four more shillings if we have more than ten windows, and eight more if a house has over twenty windows! I personally think the king should be taxed for all of the windows in his castle, but I suppose there is nothing I can do about it.
2. What is the thing you miss most about your brother? (From Cortney)
I miss most that Adam was always there for me, telling me funny stories whenever I was worried to get my mind off of whatever was bothering me. I miss his adventurous spirit and being able to see him every day.
3. If there were one place in the world you'd like to visit, what would it be? (From Nathan)
I would love to visit the Caribbean and hint for my brother, Adam there. Besides, I hear it is beautiful there! Sandy beaches, glistening water, clear blue skies, lush green trees...that would be a nice change of scenery compared to rainy, gray London!
4. First, why did your parents name you Eden? (From Eden, who is not Eden Trenton and whose name I love!)
My parents named me Eden because my mother loved the Bible. She insisted on naming me Eden after the garden of Eden, and she also named my brother Adam after Adam in the Bible.
5. What's your favorite food? (From Eden)
I enjoy variety of foods, but one of my favorites are oranges. I love how sweet and tangy and refreshing they are, and I have always been very excited when a new ship comes to town with a supply of the exotic fruits.
6. Is there a famous person you would love to meet (even if they're from a different time than you)? (From Eden)
There are no famous people I would really want to meet, but I would give anything to meet my dear brother, Adam!
7. Do you find the sea and ships interesting? (From Sandy)
I have always enjoyed Adam's stories about the sea, but now I am somewhat frightened of the whole idea. Everything is so unpredictable, and the battles can be terrifying! However, I love standing out on the deck of a ship at night, watching the stars and the inky waves. It has become one of my favorite things to do.
Thanks Eden! Those are all the questions she will answer today. Next week, we will learn about my male main character, Captain Caspian Archer.
What do you think of Eden's answers?